วันจันทร์ที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

dango

            
One. Began gathering all the hair on the head. I came to be in front To make dumpling in the middle of it.
Two. Catch me up on this, too.


Three. Then use a rubber band. Tie me to catch up to the middle of the head to fit it. The buns are beautiful (This one I try to align exactly how I see it. Up with us, too).
Four. Was bound to be successful, we gathered a bouquet I made this.


Five. Then tied me to a full mash. , with a frequency comb To facilitate the technology. Yee Foo most (Yea, I will make it Dango pretty big balls).
. 6 when I mash until fluffy then. Spray is not appreciated. Injection so I'm set.


. 7 spray finished. Keep me inward until all the yeast, then use a pin to prevent hair fall.  
Eight. Mounted on all sides. I am a ball Like buns


. 9 When finished, put a rubber band cute. Or donuts Colors I decorate Japanese girl is made to it.
I finished the "Dango" to do is very simple chattering. Try to do the same soon. Comment and tell me. That a successful or

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น