วันจันทร์ที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Donut hairstyle

How to wear the hair donut cute Japanese style.



How to wear the hair donut simple.

First, it is tied tightly with a thick rubber band.
Simple to wear the hair donut  The donut roll
Then, put the donut down tress.
Ideas to wear the hair donut Japanese style.
Then I began to share a bunch to wear the hair on.
How to wear the hair donut  The donut roll

Then catch the bouquet I selected the area marked down tress donuts. Catch the hair in place. But of late, I roll to roll hair donut with below. In the example shown When rolls are done, put ends inside. Or hairpin hair black. Step out of the hair. I rolled over and covered donuts.
Ideas to wear the hair donut simple.
When I roll until then. It was kind donuts made in the example shown.
Wear the hair donut simple
Friends can add luxury to wear the hair donut shape by using a comb to pull the plug on the front luxury or not.
Wear the hair donut simple idea.
Successfully completed the process of making a simple donut, I proclaim today that we offer.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น